Imerja’s capability extends to all aspects of design, implementation and support of business IT infrastructure and security solutions. Coupled with its flexible m|four services suite, modular by design so services can be tailored to suit specific customer requirements, Imerja provides its customers with a comprehensive range of maintenance, support, monitoring and managed services, all delivered from two dedicated 24x7 operations centres.
Imerja’s core focus is delivering IT solutions and managed services that effectively address the challenges businesses face, including:
- Infrastructure - be it wired or wireless.
- Security - regardless of whether data is internal or external to your organisation.
- Hosting - from basic co-location through to bespoke, complex, private cloud environments.
- Mobility - managed mobility services and machine to machine connectivity.
- Videoconferencing - managed video solutions for use across the health service and wider public and private sectors.
These capabilities are underpinned by Imerja’s portfolio of support offerings. Starting with basic Remote Support, providing telephone assistance to help troubleshoot faults, customers can choose to add further complementary services to suit their specific requirement from Imerja’s modular m|four services suite.
The m|four suite incorporates:
- Maintenance and support service designed to deliver fast recovery for unavoidable IT device failures on both hardware and software components.
- Monitoring carried out in-house within Imerja’s resilient operations centres. Underpinned by ServiceAlert™, Imerja’s monitoring and management system, our service desk engineers can monitor your network 24x7.
- Management providing a high level of assurance on the performance and availability of your IT infrastructure, with Imerja becoming the technical design authority for your network, taking ownership for configuration management and change control.
- Managed Service Desk providing a single point of contact for your business and third party organisations, ensuring your IT infrastructure is effectively managed and supported by our team of dedicated engineers.
All these services are delivered through the Imerja Secure Operations Centre (ISOC) which functions 24x7 through two purpose built operations centres – a state of the art facility in the North West and a backup facility in the South East. Both centres are fully resilient and built to ISO27001, N3 and industry compliant standards.
Importantly, the ISOC is not a bureau service - it is based in the UK and calls will always be answered by personnel directly employed by Imerja.